We value multi-generational living
“They required a guest bedroom to the front of the home for their elderly mother. The upper floor needed to be zoned of so when the grand kids came over, their sleep area and bathroom was far enough away from Rachel and Mike’s bedroom.
This is going to be their forever home, so a lift was incorporated and care to make sure the home adjusted to their needs in the future.”
“As they like to entertain, we had to make sure that the dining and living area are large enough for them.”
We value energy efficiency
“Rachel and Mike are conscious of energy efficiency, so we looked at ways to reduce the heating and cooling requirements of their home without going to double glazing. The home features:
- A highly insulated, timber frame, upper storey with a texture coated brickwork lower floor.
- Use of new cladding products for both energy efficiency and a ‘wow’ look.”
A practical courtyard
“We wrapped the lower floor around a courtyard to provide protection from the prevailing winds.”
Completed Custom Homes
We listen to your ideas, dreams and wishes, then use our architectural and design expertise to create something that is functional, beautiful and uniquely yours.
- A bright, modern coastal pavilion, inspired by Sydney’s northern beaches.
- Pool views from most rooms.
- Unique U shaped design ensuring everybody has a personal retreat.
- Luxurious suburban home with pool and expansive city views.
- Reverse living with kids activity area and raised seating in home theatre.
- Three car garage plus workshop.
Mt HawthornValue For Money
- Value for money, custom single storey.
- Seamless processes.
- Quality craftsmen.
- Modern, sustainable home with great views.
- Consideration for elderly parents, grandkids and ageing in place.
- Energy efficiency without needing double glazing.
Like what you see?Get in touch today!
“Second to none”...
“My experience with Highbury Homes has been second to none. From initial drawings stage, to building license, all the way through to handover, was professionally managed with staff from all areas of their business eager to get the best outcomes on our behalf. The end product was on time and completed to a high standard. Highbury’s company culture is open and friendly and I look forward to another opportunity to work with them again.”
“Couldn't be happier”...
“We had Highbury Homes build our two storey custom design house and couldn’t be happier. It’s been 3 years now since we moved in, and while there was always going to be a few minor teething problems with a house of this size, our overall experience was very pleasing indeed. The quality of the build is very high, and they were more more than accommodating when it came to sorting out a few little things.”
“Workmanship was excellent”...
“I just wanted to take a moment and thank Highbury Homes for the beautiful, structurally sound home they built for us. The build quality & workmanship was excellent. Having said that, it’s not only the physical build, but also your experience with people that helps define your overall view of a company. Both were great.”
Meet a builder with great values
Just get in touch and decide if we’re the right fit for you.